Medix Independent Medical Evaluation’s for personal injury cases can help you manage complex cases at multiple levels.
- Is the diagnosis related to injury in question? If so, how? If not, why not?
- Are activity restrictions necessary for the condition?
- What functional limitations are present and are these limitations a result of the injury in question?
- What treatment will be necessary now and into the future?
- What is the impairment rating?
Medix independent medical evaluations for personal injury are consultative exams designed to provide objective evaluations in cases where insurance carriers and attorneys are involved.
Independent Medical Evaluations for Personal Injury Include:
- Detailed file analysis and review
- Complete history
- Physical examination
- Treatment recommendations
- Maximum Medical Improvement status (MMI)
- Impairment rating and description of Functional Change/Loss
- Specific restrictions
- May need x-ray, neurometry, laboratories, or other additional tests.
*Please direct all records and communications to our Ankeny office.
Medicine at Work
Providing high quality and cost effective occupational health services
We establish positive relationships with our clients and we provide excellent service