An Independent Medical Evaluation can answer multiple questions including:
- Is the illness or injury related to work? If so, how? If not, why not?
- Will the employee be able to return to work with or without restrictions?
- Is the case at Maximum Medical Improvement (MMI)?
- What treatment will be necessary now and into the future?
- What is the impairment rating?
These exams are designed to provide objective evaluations in cases where workers’ compensation, insurance carriers, and/or attorneys are involved.
Independent Medical Evaluations Include:
- Detailed file analysis and review
- Workplace review
- Complete history
- Physical exam
- Treatment recommendations
- Maximum Medical Improvement (MMI) status
- Impairment rating (if appropriate)
- Work restrictions
*Please direct all records and communications to our Ankeny office.
Medicine at Work
Providing high quality and cost effective occupational health services
We establish positive relationships with our clients and we provide excellent service