Independent Medical Evaluations can answer multiple questions including:
- Is the illness or injury related to work? If so, how? If not, why not?
- Will the employee be able to return to work with or without restrictions?
- Is the case at Maximum Medical Improvement (MMI)?
- What treatment will be necessary now and into the future?
- What is the impairment rating?
These exams are designed to provide objective evaluations in cases where workers’ compensation, insurance carriers, and/or attorneys are involved.
Independent Medical Evaluations Include:
- Detailed file analysis and review
- Workplace review
- Complete history
- Physical exam
- Treatment recommendations
- Maximum Medical Improvement (MMI) status
- Impairment rating (if appropriate)
- Work restrictions
*Please direct all records and communications to our Ankeny office.